Alison and I got to talking about chicken the other day and were reminiscing how, when she was my editor at Cooking Light, readers couldn't get enough of stuffed chicken breasts. And then we remembered why. They're moist and tasty, quite elegant-looking, and cook faster than you'd think. Because they're "beefed up" by the stuffing, you can easily serve four with only two breast halves.
By Type of Food
I'M LIA ...
... creator of the NOURISH Evolution, which is what I call the journey we take when making a shift from processed food to real food. I've distilled 15 years of my own experience--both as a busy mom healing myself through real food after a harrowing health crisis and as a professional food writer and recipe developer--into the NOURISH Evolution to give you all the inspiration, tools and recipes you need to make real food ... in real life.
TRENDING RECIPES + POSTS
- Susie’s Breadcrumb Stuffing Recipe
- When to Use Nonstick Pans, and When Not...
- Sauteed Sweet Potato with Shallots, Chile & Lime
- Sauteed Sablefish with Ginger-Soy Glaze
- Beyond Beef Basics: Grass Fed, Grain Finished &...
- Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche with Quinoa Crust
- Butternut and Beyond: A Winter Squash Primer
- Most Versatile Chicken Stock
- Grilled Wild Salmon with Smoked Paprika